The raised fist made its first look in 1917, representing staff unions. In ’48, it was propagated in Mexico to advance social causes, and in an iconic second on the 1968 Olympics, two African American athletes raised their fists excessive whereas standing atop the rostrum.
- BLACK LIVES MATTER – Enduring image of power and resistance towards persecution. From Labor Unions to Black Panthers
- RAISED FIST – This image of solidarity and defiance is now recognized all over the world. Whereas the media co-opted this image to symbolize violence, we all know it would stay a timeless image of individuals’s power towards oppression.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LAPEL PIN – We go above and past to make use of the best high quality materials to ship the most effective product to you. Arduous Enamel & Actual Gold Plating
- PERFECT SIZE – 1” large tall onerous enamel premium lapel pin with steel butterfly backing, nicely suited to denim, jackets, backpacks, fits, & shirts for women and men
- AMERICAN BRAND – Enamel Pin Store relies in Atlanta and sells Unisex vogue equipment for the sickest individuals on planet earth, our prospects.
- AMAZING GIFT – We Love Spreading Happiness! Share this pin with a liked one or your self. Ship us your pin images by tagging us on Instagram, @Enamel Pin Store