Our interpretation of the traditional Sugar Cranium, a part of the Día de Muertos (Day of the Useless) celebration of Mexico. This premium enamel pin options Pantone dyed black steel and glowing enamel.
Examine this pinout underneath UV mild or cost it within the solar and take a look at it in the dead of night – it has a neon glow on all the colours! Seems nice in daylight, too.
- Glow-in-the-Darkish ‘Neon’ Pin
- Tender Enamel – For a stronger glow impact
- Pantone Dyed Black Steel – For a flat, pure black
- 1.5” – Excellent for Jackets, Backpacks, and hats
- Double-Posted to be safer
Nice for on a regular basis put on or for Halloween or your individual Day of the Useless celebration! Take a look at our different Neon Pins and Get a free sticker