Frida Kahlo is an internationally famend artist recognized for her self-portraits. She has solely lately (~70s) been acknowledged by the artwork world for her contribution, fashion and story.
Frida was a robust and fiercely impartial girl who throughout her life was over-shadowed by the success of her husband, Diego Rivera. In the present day, she has surpassed Diego in recognition.
Our pin is loosely primarily based after the Vogue cowl picture of Kahlo.
• 1” Enamel Pin with Actual Gold Plating
• Smooth enamel, double posted w/ metallic butterfly clasps
• Seems to be nice on denim jackets or backpacks
• Lovely flowers & gold earring particulars
• Sturdy determine of feminist satisfaction
This merchandise makes an ideal reward for your self or somebody particular in your life. Ships quick and with a free sticker!